Celebrate the amazing diversity of Point Reyes National Seashore with a visit to the park. Learn more about the Seashore's unique features by reviewing the Park Factsheet. Don't forget to check out our website for Things to See & Do, which includes many year-round and seasonal activities, maps, camping and lodging information, and more. No trip is complete without experiencing one of our many Field Institute classes, featuring naturalists specializing in the arts, photography, birding and natural history, outdoor adventures, and more. To see a full list of upcoming classes, click here. Or check out our upcoming special events to see if any fun events fit into your next visit. Use the links below for more trip planning assistance, or contact member services at (415) 663.1200 x 304, or send an email and we would be happy to assist you.
- National Park Service at Point Reyes National Seashore – Official Park Service site
- Park Wavelengths-Park News and Updates
- Point Reyes History & Culture
- Point Reyes Nature & Science
- Point Reyes Geology Tour in 3-D!
- Point Reyes Geology
- Point Reyes Weekend - A Visitor's Guide to West Marin
- Weather – NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration)
- Weather – Point Reyes Lighthouse Visitor Center Webcam
- Tide Predictions – NOAA (National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration)
- Marin County Visitor Bureau
- West Marin Chamber of Commerce
- Point Reyes National Seashore Association Bookstores
Contact us at (415) 663-1200 x 303 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help in planning your visit.