February Full Moon Hike: 3-Year Anniversary Event!Sat, February 4
Come celebrate 3 years of full moon hikes with us! On February 4th, we will gather under the full moon at the Bear Valley picnic area, across from the Visitor Center, to celebrate community, the lunar cycle, and getting to know Bear Valley in a different light. We will provide some warming teas, cheese and crackers, seasonal fruits and veggies. Please bring a reusable cup and napkin or plate.
Following some time together over a cozy drink at sunset, we will gather for a group activity near the picnic area before heading out for a moon walk on either the Bear Valley or Earthquake Trail. Note: One of the activities will encourage the practice of being blindfolded in the dark for a short period of time. All activities are optional.
We welcome any and all community members to join us for this special anniversary event.
Optional: Please bring a rock or a stone from your home region that speaks to its geologic and ancestral nature.
Not a member? Become one today for as little as $10 a month! Click here to become a member and support our park!
Point Reyes National Seashore Association
We partner with the National Park Service to create opportunities for all people to experience, enhance, and preserve Point Reyes National Seashore Association.
We appreciate the support of our members and are excited to offer this special program. All members are allowed up to two guests (guest can be non-members). All ages are welcome.
- For your safety please view our Covid-19 guidelines below.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your order as soon as possible. To cancel, click “View and Manage Your Order” on your confirmation email and then proceed to cancel the order.
- Rain Cancels (unless you hear from us otherwise).
- Please provide an email you check regularly for updates, directions, and reminders about the event .
- Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes.
- Sales end 48 hours before the start date.
What to Bring:
- Reusable mug/cup and small plate for tea and snacks
- Water Bottle
- Flashlight / Headlamp (preferably red light)
- Warm variable weather clothing
- Walking/Hiking Shoes
- Mask (optional)
- Binoculars (Optional)
- Camera (Optional)
COVID-19 PRNSA Guidelines: In accordance with Marin County guidelines for public health and safety, we will require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
- Perform a health self-check before coming to class using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide
- Do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness.
- Participants exhibiting signs of respiratory illness may be asked to leave class
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Heather Clapp at email@example.com.