Missed a webinar?
It’s never too late to watch one of our webinars.
In accordance with Marin County guidelines for public health and safety, we will require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
• Perform a health self-check before coming to class using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide
• Do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness.
• Participants exhibiting signs of respiratory illness may be asked to leave class
NOTE: Refund policy exceptions will be made for participants experiencing COVID-19 infection or symptoms. Please contact us in this case.
During class all participants will be required to do the following
• Wear a protective face covering
• Maintain a 6 foot physical distance from other participants not belonging to your household
• Bring your own food and water
• Overall group sizes will be limited, there will be no physical contact or sharing of food and drink, and no shared physical equipment or materials unless they are sanitized before and after use, and used by only one person for the duration of class
• Participants will be asked to drive their own vehicle, or share a vehicle only with other household or social bubble members when travelling to field teaching locations
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
Refunds are available for class cancellations made 7 days in advance of the start date. After 7 days and before 2 days, participants may apply their registration fees as credit toward a future class. All cancellation requests made less than 48 hours in advance will be declined. Exceptions may be made for COVID-related cancellations.
All participants will be required to complete an online liability waiver when registering.
Help us grow our programs and offerings! Your feedback is important to us. Please send your feedback to email@example.com.