Moonlight Kayak – Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse PaddleSun, May 15
This will be a night to remember. Enjoy the ethereal experience of paddling on Tomales Bay by the light of a full moon. Then as a special treat we should have the chance to observe a lunar eclipse from our boats!
Guides from Blue Waters Kayaking will lead this night-kayaking adventure and will be there to support all of your equipment and paddling needs. Everyone will be using double kayaks. All necessary kayaking equipment will be provided.
Participants are required to register in pairs for this trip. No single registrations or single kayaks will be allowed.
Ticket pricing is per PAIR of tickets.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
-We will be meeting at the Miller Boat Launch
– Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
– Refunds available for all classes 7 days in advance of the start date, after 7 days and before 2 days, participants can credit their class for a future date. All requests before 48 hours in advance will be declined. For COVID cancellation policy, see below.
– Please follow the parking instructions for the facility used that day
– Please provide an email you check regularly for updates and reminders about your class
– Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes
– Sales end 48 hours before the start date.
– Waitlists are available when the class sells out
What to Bring:
Detailed instructions will be sent to registered participants by email in advance of the trip.
About the PRNSA Field Institute:
The PRNSA Field Institute offers hands-on environmental education classes throughout the year that foster enjoyment of Point Reyes National Seashore. Our classes are led by expert instructors, who take you out of your everyday life and into the natural world. We host a variety of classes about the arts and sciences and have something for everyone. You can reach the Field Institute at (415) 663-1200 x304 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a member of PRNSA? Click Here!
Interested in becoming a PRNSA Field Institute facilitator? Want to take classes for FREE while helping out a great cause? Give us a call!
Are you an outdoor educator or artist who would like to teach a PRNSA Field Institute class? Shoot us an Email!
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
COVID-19 Field Institute Guidelines
In accordance with Marin County and CDC guidelines for public health, we will require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
• Perform a health self-check before coming to class using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide
• Do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness.
• Participants exhibiting signs of respiratory illness may be asked to leave class
You will not be required to wear masks while paddling, but will be required to register and paddle in pairs.
Thank you for your continuing cooperation in following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe.