April Full Moon Member HikeApril 1, 2023
We are thrilled to welcome members new and old back for our monthly upcoming Full Moon hike on Saturday, April 1st.
Please join us at Abbotts Lagoon as we step out and cross the bridge (metaphorical and physical) from the dark, watery realms of winter into the light and air of spring. After the intense winter storms, we are curious to discover what is moving and changing on the landscape as influenced by water, wind, and earth elements. This 3.5 – 4 mile walk will be an out and back and is fairly level.
Optional: Please bring something to share that represents the wind and/or the transition to spring (it can be a feather, a poem, an image, a flower, a shell, etc.).
We appreciate the support of our members and are excited to offer them this special program. All members are allowed up to two guests (guests can be non-members). All ages are welcome.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Heather Clapp at email@example.com.
– Please arrive 10 minutes early to check in
– If you can no longer attend, please cancel your order as soon as possible. These hikes are very popular, and this will help make room for others on the waitlist
– To cancel your order click “View and Manage Your Order” on either your confirmation email or Eventbrite account and then proceed to cancel the order
– Hikes vary in difficulty (terrain, distance, and elevation) each month
– Rain Cancels (unless you hear from the instructor otherwise)
– Please provide an email you check regularly for updates, directions, and reminders about the event
– Registration is required online prior to the event in order to maintain class sizes
– Sales end 48 hours before the start date
– For your safety please view our Covid-19 guidelines below.
What to Bring:
– Day Pack
– Flashlight / Headlamp (preferably red light)
– Warm Variable Weather Clothing
– Hiking Shoes
– Water Bottle with plenty of water
– Mask (optional)
– Binoculars (Optional)
– Camera (Optional)
Point Reyes National Seashore Association
We partner with the National Park Service to create opportunities for all people to experience, enhance, and preserve Point Reyes National Seashore Association.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 PRNSA Guidelines:
In accordance with Marin County guidelines for public health and safety, we will require all participants to respect the following COVID-19 procedures:
– Perform a health self-check before coming to class using the CDC Symptoms of Coronavirus as a guide
– Do not attend class if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, suspect you have been exposed to the virus, or are suffering from any other flu-like or respiratory illness
– Participants exhibiting signs of respiratory illness may be asked to leave class
Thank you for your cooperation in following these guidelines to help keep everyone safe.